2014年8月5日星期二

Victoria Island

Hi everyone!

How are you? Today, I am going to take about Victoria Island. This weekend I with my friends went to the Victoria Island. Victoria Island is wonderful, we love there, we want to go there again. There night life is very comfortable and relaxed, and have many special shop. In the night, we went to a Sunny friend recommend the restaurant to eat, is very good restaurant!  And, night have a symphony orchestra in the show, very nice.


Today, we went to Butchart Garden, this garden very famous. Butchart Garden is amazing! There have many different kind of flowers. Especially like Alice in wonderland. I love garden, but today is very hot!! There are a lot of tourists come Butchary Garden to enjoy the flowers. We relaxed during the trip, I hope we study hard next semester.

Life too short, we need work hard and play hard. Wish you happy every day!








2 条评论:

  1. Hi Grace!!! How was your trip? I think you are really enjoy it!!!!!!! I went to there too before. Then I saw Erizabes castle. Did you go there? I recommend this place, because it looks great.

    回复删除
  2. Hello, Grace! How are you doing?? That sounds so nice! I want to go there. Actually I'll might go there on this summer vacation, so if you have too much time,please tell me about there!! I want to know it:) Who did you go there with? Boyfriend??kkk Thank you~

    回复删除