2014年8月3日星期日

My Thoughts About This class

Hi everyone! Today I will talk about my class. Next week we will finish this class. The three months thanks for everyone.

First, I learned a lot in this class. This class is the first class I study in Canada life, I meet a nice teacher and good classmates. I improved my English in this class, thanks classmates talk with me. Canadians class very different with Chinese class. In class, student always study hard, but Canadians class have a lot of activities.  We learned more in the activity.



And, Michael is a nice teacher. Michael is different from teacher  I met before. Michael is very fun and he patiently answered our questions. Michael told us a lot about Vancouver, let us know more about Vancouver. I think Michael is my teacher is my pleasure. I love you, Michael!

Here and the Chinese school is different, I will change my study method. And... don't be shy!^^
I will always remember everyone!


Thank you for reading!~~

1 条评论:

  1. Hello, Grace. How are you doing?? Thank you,Grace<3 I'm really happy because I could see you! You are my friend:) I agree with your opinion! Michael is very kind and funny! I never forgot you and my classmates. This class was very fun!! Thank you guys:)

    回复删除