2014年7月27日星期日

My Weekend

Hi everyone!
Today, I talk about my weekend.
This weekend I with my friend Sunny go to the English Bay. Last weekend we want to go there, but I need going to see a new host family. So, she go, she too me to this weekend. She told me English Bay is a nice place.
Here we go, English Bay is really beautiful! There are a lot of people in sunbathing. This seaside is very nice and cool. When you are in a bad mood, very suitable for here. I very like there, I want to go there again again!


Close to the afternoon, we are very hungry, so we decided to find something to eat. We walked very far, didn’t find we would like eat restaurant. Sunny said to take me to a good Korea restaurant. This Korea restaurant is really delicious, we eat a lot of food.












Lots of fun with this Saturday, Sunday I will review well, I need prepare for the exam! Have a good weekend!  

2 条评论:

  1. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Hello Grace;) That sounds nice!!! I like English bay,too. Did you go to see American fireworks last weekend?? I went to see fireworks with my friends. It was very beautiful!!! It made us happy:) Wow~yummy<3 Where is the Korean restaurant?? I want to go there because I like Korean food!!

      删除