2014年7月15日星期二

My Surprise Friend


Hello Everyone,

I’m Grace, today I talk about my surprise friend, and her name is Bonnie.

I came to Vancouver for two months. In Vancouver airport I met a come from shanghai Chinese girl. We are the same flight, she very friendly and I think she English is very good. Now, we became friends now. I think I my so lucky, because think Bonnie is a good friend. She helped me a lot, my English is not good, and she often teaches me to learn English.
One day, I with Bonnie go to the Metrotown. All of a sudden, a hornet flying until on my clothes, I am very afraid, she told me “don’t worry! Hornet won’t hurt you!”  But I am very afraid, so she let me take off my clothes, the she help me to take my clothes. I am very touched. I think she is my surprise friend, she is a kindness girl!  

1 条评论: