2014年7月20日星期日

My Last Week

Hello everyone!
Today, I talk about my last week. Last Thursday after my class I am very hurry, so I with Morris decided go to near the metro town eat Korea food. This restaurant Korea food is very delicious. We are very full.
A meal, I need to go home. I go to the sky train station; I found a lot of people were waiting for the bus on the way. I arrived at the sky train station just understand, originally is broken. So, I had to choose take the bus go home. I get bus station, I found go to the new west station bus the line very very long, so I decided by bus go to the Edmonds, and then walk to home. But, I am very lucky, I met my homestay student, so I with he together go home. After we get off, we follow the homestay student maps. But, walk for five minutes his self-phone is power off. But he say he know how go home, I think maybe he is a smart boy, so I decided believe he can found home. Maps told us just need walk for 20 minutes we can get home. But we walking for 1 hour, we don’t get home. So, I use my maps, I think he should follow me. Finally, we got home at 10. We are very tired. But fortunately, I don’t have class tomorrow.

Thank you for reading! ^ ^

没有评论:

发表评论