2014年7月16日星期三

Surprise

Hello Everyone! I’m Grace, Today I will talk about my weekend.
This weekend is a wonderful weekend. I with my friend went to Richmond shopping. We bought some food and supplies.
We are ready to go home, we discover we’re lost. Suddenly, we saw a Vietnamese restaurant, so we decided to go in eat something. This restaurant very good, we choose an outdoor table. I think Vietnamese food very delicious, we enjoyed the food and beautiful scenery. We say, although we are lost, but we got the unexpected surprise. What do you think be lost? Maybe when you be lost, you can see a lot of you didn’t see the beauty at the daily times.


Finally, we found the bus station. Although we are lost, but I think this is a wonderful day!s

1 条评论:

  1. Hi. I like Richmond. It's like Asia. What did you buy?

    回复删除