2014年7月10日星期四

Hello Everyone,

Today, I am going to talk about Cmmunication Breakdown.
Now, I am a ESL student, my English not good, so I need study English very hard.

Before, when I sick I need go to the medical see doctor, but my English not well, so I can’t understand medicine words. Server told me I needed found a translator if I don’t have translator the doctor will be can’t see me. I am so sad, because I am very pian.
I think server was afraid I don’t know what the doctor said. So I go to the next medical.
I Hope impore my English, I will study English very hard.

4 条评论:

  1. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  2. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  3. Hi Grace! How are you? I can understand your situation, when I went to drugstore, I could not understand some medical words, felt alone, and sad and confused:( That's why, I thought that I need to study more! Thank you for sharing your good opinion!! I could study!

    回复删除
  4. Hello Grace.
    I think so too...I can't understand if I want go hospital. We should study more! Until we can speak common. In my case, I can't speak English well, so I can't explain it when I talk with a host family. I think communication is important for us. Thank you for sharing!

    回复删除