2014年7月15日星期二

Nice Volunteer Weekend

Hello Everyone,

Today, I talk about my last weekend. Last weekend, I with my friend go to the temple to do volunteer. My friend is Buddhist, so she doesn’t eat meat. Before, in China she usually goes to the temple. After a few days, there are some people who need worship on bended knees. So, we need pick up pine needles in the pine needles, because if there have pine needles people worship on bended knees will be injured. There are a lot of teenagers to do volunteer in the temple, and many children study for dessert. I think go to the temple to do volunteer is very good, because volunteering can let’s us calm down and seriously to complete one thing.
At noon, we go to eat vegetarian food. In the temple can’t talk when you eat, we need to chant Buddhist scripture before eat food. After we finished food, we went to a room listen to lectures.

Then, when we continue our work, have a mother with her daughter to come here and pick up pine needles with us. This girl very polite and lovely, she say hello to us. We are ready to leave, she and her mother continue pick up pine needles. I see she and her mother together working, I feel very warm.
I think the people in the temple are very friendly and kind. I think do volunteer is very happy, if I have free time I want to do volunteer again.









How about you? What is your weekend?

没有评论:

发表评论