2014年7月25日星期五

Values



Hi everyone.

Today, I will talk about my values.

I think different people have different values. In my values, I think world peace is most important for me, this is my values 1to 10

1. World peace

2. Family unity
3. A comfortable life
4. Developing yourself to the fullest
5. Freedom

6. Keeping  harmony and balance in your life 

7. Wisdom

8. Stable and solid relationships

9. An exciting life

10. Economic stability

I think world peace is very important. If  the world full of war, there will be a lot of people died. If the world is not peaceful, I can't have a comfortable, I could be with my family was forced to separate  .
I think if I have a comfortable, I will be feel happiness. As I grow up, many of my ideas will change. Now I have not into the society, many things don't understand.


Thank you for reading.

1 条评论:

  1. Hello Grace:) How are you doing?? I agree with your opinion! World peace is very important for us. I wish that all countries don't have the war. If so,we can have a great life. You are so kind because you chose "world peace" and you are thinking everyone. In my case, I chose "a comfortable life". I mean, I'm thinking only myself.lol

    回复删除