2014年7月19日星期六

Any Regrets

Hello Everyone,
I'm Grace, Today I will talk about my regrets.
Do you have any regrets?  I think everybody have any regrets.

I will tell you my 3 regrets. When I am a child my grandmother very love me, she always take care with me and worry about me. I love my grandmother, but I think I am a not a good grandchild. Because after I go to school, I usually don’t have time go to visit my grandparent. I think before I came to Vancouver I should go to play with my grandmother, she loves me so much. But I didn’t, so I now regret. I miss my grandmother.

My second regret thing. When I am a child, my dad usually told me, you should running in the morning for the vacation. But I very lazy, I often don’t running in the morning. I am very regret, because if I running in the morning maybe I will be more healthy and strong, and maybe I won’t be so fat now. I am very regret. T T

My third regret thing. Now, I am a ESL student, my English so bad. I think I should study English hard before I came to Vancouver. But I don’t study English hard in China, so now I can’t communicate with others. I need study English very hard now.

I think everyone have many regrets in our life. But, never mind. We need go on, so we can try our best to make up for the regret. I can call my grandmother, I can go to exercise very week, and I can study English very hard. Not too late, we can all work hard. We should have wonderful life!


2 条评论:

  1. Hi Grace!!
    I like grandmother, too. Grandmother's house is far from my house, so I can't easy to go. It is regret for me. I should have met before I came to Vancouver.
    I played basketball, so I hardly caught cold. I think that it is important to exercise. Do you like walk?

    回复删除
  2. Hi Grace! How is it going on? I can understand your experience! My grandfather got sick, I knew, but I could not talk with him before I came to Canada. I'm worrying about him. I had to do then. That is why I learned that I have to do my best each time!! Thank you for sharing your experience!

    回复删除