2014年7月3日星期四

Making Friends


Today I talk about “What are the best ways to make friends when you are in a new city”.
I came to Vancouver already 2 months.   If you just came to the new city, you feel nervous and boring. So you need make new friend with you together adapt to this new city. I first came to Vancouver very nervous, but I’m very lucky met a Chinese girl at the airport. If you just arrived, you need relaxed. If you want to make new friends in school, you should don’t be shy and keep smile. I think speak English is very important, you need speak English with your new friends. So, you need study hard English when you came to English county.

2 条评论:

  1. Me too! I also very nervous because I can't speak English very well. Also, I don't have good education but I'm studying hard now because I want to speak English and watch movies without the subtitle! I like your smile, so please see to us! X) Now, we can't speak English well so we can't understand what you say sometimes. However, I want to smoother talk to you in the near future! :D

    回复删除
  2. I think don't be shy and keep my smile is very important for us too. I want to talk with you more and more. Some times, we can't communicate well each other, so let's try to talk more in class.

    回复删除