2014年7月15日星期二

Go Hiking


Hi Everyone! Today I talk about my weekend, this weekend I with my friends go hiking. This mountain names is Crown mountain,maybe this name I forgot....My friend told me this mountain very famous in Vancouver.
 First, we take the skytrain to the waterfront. Then we need take the sea bus, this is my take the sea bus first time in Vancouver.  My friend told me this mountain is not very high, can easily reach the top of the mountain. But the reality is not like that, I think this mountain is very high, climbing to the top of the mountain is very tired. I asked what time can to the mountain, they answer always is be coming soon. But after 2 hours to get to the top of the mountain. Before, my friend told me only 30 minutes we can got. She lied to me, but when we reached the top of the mountain we are so happy! Because, in the top of the mountain have beautiful scenery and good food. We can see the whole Vancourver. Climb this mountain I am very tired, because this mountain very different before I in China climb mountain.

Finish hiking we go to the waterfront eat dinner, I saw a beautiful clock. Although this is a tired weekend, but I am very happy!




没有评论:

发表评论