2014年7月15日星期二

Happy Canada Day

Hello everyone, I will talk about Canada Day. Canada Day I go to the downtown, in downtown have many people, very lively.
In China have China Day, but very difference Canada Day! Canada Day very lively and have many activity, China Day is very serious day for Chinese.
I think Canada Day very good and special because Canada has a lot of people from different countries and have many different cultures. In downtown have many activities, there are a lot of people celebrating Canada Day.
In the night, I with Morris, Risa and her friends want to see the firework, so we together go to the downtown see the firework. But I with Morris want to buy some water, so we found a shop buy water. Then we met Mika and her friends, we together go to seaside see the firework. But when we back to seaside, seaside already has s lot of people security told us we can’t go to the seaside. So, we had to find other place to see the firework.

The fireworks after we ready to go home, we go to the skytrain station. In skytrain station has a long team. I think Canada Day is very interesting!Happy Canada Day!







没有评论:

发表评论