2014年6月17日星期二

My Accomplishment

I don't have a lot of accomplishment I didn't have the trophy. But I think I was a success, because I's greatest accomplishment is now have a very good parents. 
My mom is a good mother.When I was a kid my mother took me to many places. She taught me a lot. My father work is very busy, so my mother look after me very well. Although when I make a mistake she will be very tough, but I know she is good for me. She wants to give me all her love to me. 

My father is a very wise man, he always can solve many problems. Although he didn't have a lot of time to accompany in my side, but he has been quietly concerned about me. When I was a kid always thought my dad is a superman, can solve all problems. My dad told me should cultivate good living habits, health is very important for people.
I think I have good parents is a great accomplishment.

8 条评论:

  1. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
    回复
    1. No,I don't have sister or brother, so I want to have sister or brother.

      删除
  2. I like your story because I have never thought up that opinion, but I think so too. My parent is good too. My father and mother always thought about me. They taught a lot of things to me. Your parent is very good and kind person. That was your accomplishment.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Because I think I don't have accomplishment.T T so I think my parent is my great accomplishment.

      删除
  3. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yes,I miss my parent and.....my friend. So vacation I come back China.I am so happy hahaha

      删除
  4. Hi Grace, I agree with your idea.You love your parents,don't you? I think it is very important for us because we have to appreciate our parents. I want to appreciate them but I can't do that because I ashamed about them.
    Thank you for sharing your very good idea.

    回复删除
  5. It's great an accomplishment, isn't it. I impressed your story :') I also have very good parents. My mother is kind, and my father is friendly. I also think I have good parents is a great accomplishment. You are good girl so maybe your parents really love you, too. Do you miss your parents?

    回复删除