2014年6月5日星期四

My life


Hello,
Welcome to Grace's Blog!

 

My name is Grace. I studying in Douglas College, just live in Van 1 month. I am a ESL student, My teacher name is Michael. I will study English hard, maybe one day my English will very good.
I like watch movies, my favorite movie is Léon. I love jazz music, I want study play the guitar.
I live in home stay, in my home stay have 5 students. They are nice people, but I don’t know they are come from where, I just know have a  Japanese student opposite my room.

Last weekend, I went to night market with my classmates. In night maker have many difference country food, so we are so happy. I want to go to night market again, because I have many food don’t eat.

This weekend I want to go beach with my friends. And I need watch English movie and TV rise my English!

没有评论:

发表评论