2014年6月22日星期日

Pet Peeves


  1. It drives me crazy when I was in sleep others noises.
  2. I can't  stand it when someone who wears clothes outside to sit in my bed.
  3. It really bugs me when my mother didn't pass me agreed to move my things on the table.
  4. I can't stand it when someone is full of lies to deceive me.
  5. I can't stand it when my home stay have many people use a bathroom with me.
  6. It drives me crazy when nobody  believe me.
  7. It drives me crazy when I couldn't express my idea in English.
  8. I can't stand when my friend want me to admit that she is right every time.
  9. It really bugs me when I don't  know my dream.
  10. I can't stand it when I can never do anything.

4 条评论:

  1. I like your opinion number nine. It is interesting opinion. I think so, too!! I also agree with your opinion number seven. It drives me crazy when I couldn't express my idea in English. I have to study English and speak English more and more. I want to be able to talk with you in English so I do my best.

    回复删除
  2. I think number two is interesting. You like to clean room,right?

    回复删除
  3. I agree your opinion!! The 7 opinoon is to close my opinion>

    回复删除
  4. I agree your thinking! I especially think so that is your 6th pet peeve, too. That's so sad. X( However, I think there are some people who are believe you. For example, your mother probably believes you. Doesn’t you? There are not nobody believe you! I like you! Please believe yourself! :)

    回复删除